I Love Hong Kong (2012) BluRay 720p 450MB

Monday 9 April 2012

I Love Hong Kong (2012)    IMDb


Sinopsis : Another following succesfull well receive movie I love Hong Kong 2011 and here comes I Love Hong Kong 2012. Another Chinese New Year movie. I Find that this year chinese NEw Year movie is all about Family values, to love and treasure those who are around you.

AS this movie saying that the super rich tycoon in Hong Kong are doing a fake short film to lie to all the residents in Hong Kong that 2012 will be the end of the world with asteroid hitting the earth soon, as the super tycoon control most of the market in Hong Kong and this havoc had make their business even better.

Aka Wo Ai Xiang Gang: Xi Shang Jia Xi
Release Date: 20 January 2012 (Hong Kong)
Genre: Comedy | Stars: Eric Tsang, Teresa Mo and Bosco Wong